National Utilities Regulatory Commission
The National Utilities Regulatory Commission (NURC) wishes to advise its valued stakeholders that, in the interest of public health and safety and consideration of the stance taken by the Government of Saint Lucia in its attempts to minimize the spread of COVID-19; the following safety measures have been implemented with immediate effect:
- The NURC’s office located in Sans Souci, Castries is closed until April 3, 2020, following which a determination will be made in light of the Government of Saint Lucia’s instituted measures.
- Staff are working remotely and therefore available to respond to your queries.
- Regulated Utility Companies and Solar PV Installers have been advised to contact the NURC through email, text or phone.
- Persons who feel the need to lodge complaints can do so through email (email@example.com), phone (456-0866/0867) or the NURC’s website (nurc.org.lc)
- Applicants for the Installation of Photovoltaic systems can submit all supporting documents via the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NURC urges the public to take all necessary precautions to safeguard themselves, family members and communities. We recognize that the health and wellbeing of our Board of Commissioners, employees and the general public are of utmost importance during this critical time.
Please note that future updates regarding the NURC’s operations will be provided at a later date